Wednesday, July 19, 2006

14/07/06 Blues 5 - Reds 3

Blues 5 - Reds 3

REPORT FROM CHOPPER "HOTPANTS" KENNY!

Not a great game, marred by a constant stream of injuries and petty
arguments. Especially about the sun. Which was shining straight across
the pitch, blinding both sides equally, and so changing ends really
wasn't going to make any difference at all. Reds were severely hampered
by having a team full of players who couldn't play in goal - Alex and
Steve were accepted non-starters in the goalkeeping stakes, then Dave
took an injury, then NBJimmy took an injury, and then Kenny was just not
very good.

Blues scorers -

Dreaded Danish 1
Ginner Ross 1
Big Man Mikele 1
teatime Pat 1
duggie dug dug 1

Reds scorers -

newsbitch Jimmy 1
MILF hunter 1
sicknote alex 1

special mentions -

1 Pervy Ankles Kessen - a spectacular level of injury, all from a
perfectly fair challenge
1 newsbitch Jimmy - a spectacular level of moaning and then leaving
early (anonymous sources speculated that he was in a sulk)

8 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to cement my midtable goal-scoring performance ,could I mention that I scored for The Blues too!! Nice glossing work on the goal-keeping too Kenny! -Pervy Jon

 
At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good comment Pervy Jon - he's right, but I forget who I gave a goal to that needs one taken away.

Maybe you should just give him one, BRS (nudge nudge wink wink)

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger bigredsteve said...

How about a special mention as well while i`m at it??!!
Please take note of the importance of accurate reporting at this crucial late stage of the first friday night footie season - reputations are at stake!!!!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger bigredsteve said...

Table updated pj - dunno who to take a goal off though?? shall i just give ccmike a minus 1?

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm don't remember who scored them all, I know I scored and Mikele did as well. Seeing as Jonathon is so admament he scored as well the candidates for the chop are either Dan or Duggie, personally I rekcon Duggie didn't score.


Ginner Ross

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd agree with the Ginner - it must have been "what do you call a man dragging a lead behind him" Dugless that didn't score - I do remember Dan's strike.

As for whether poor little Jimmy got a + or - ... I would have argued for a -, but pervy ankles newsboss thought this wasn't being fair on his bitch. So give him a + I say - he was a talking point.

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can confirm that I was sulking. However, I had just been dumped after a lengthy three and a half week relationship. Surprised I didn't get a special mention for the handball btw.
NB Sulky Jimmy

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blimey- don't check the blog for a couple of days and the bastards are trying to take goals off me. Kenny should remember my goal very well (or has it been erased from memory?!)- it was the medium strength pea roller that went under the great scotsman's diving bulk! I think it was duggy dugyy duvy dug dug that has been awarded the extra score. Why don't we donate it to NB Jimmy to cheer him up on whatb sounds like a rough time (and then take it away again for the shocking deliberate hand ball!). I think we should wipe the slate clean on the sulking incident etc and all stop this terrible carry on and just enjoy playing some fun footy on a friday night. We need a FNF study on the influences in play, standards, winging and goal hanging after the introduction of this blog. I think there would be some interesting findings (i.e. a down turn). Rant over,

Peace out,

Dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home