Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tea Time suggestion............

Its Tea-Time here...

I have just ordered a red Swiss footy shirt so that I dont mess up the blue/red colour scheme with my white leeds tops (and also to avoid more piss taking from Dan)......and I was thinking that we could have a world cup friday night footy session soon. People could bring an England top if they have one and/or an international top of some description.We could then play England V The Rest of the World a la Soccer Aid.We could then have a complusory beer session at a pub afterwards (I already have clearance from Mrs. Tea-Time) - perhaps the Nottingham House as its close to the pitches (or is it the closest pub to tea-times house?! would`nt wanna be late home eh?)

What about this friday?

3 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea! I think I have a white England shirt somewhere. Or will I be forced to play for the rest of the world?

ccm

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

I will gladly wear my mighty socceroos top and look forward to getting into you poms!

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't most of the players who turn up with England shirts have the red ones though? I can only think of Dickie Heath who plays in a white England top - but I reckon he could take us all on and beat us anyway, soccer god that he is.....(and yes, I was paid for the last bit)
DK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home